Problem determination in WordPress should be easy
This documentation was written for oik-bwtrace v2.0.0. The shared library principles were satisfied in oik-bwtrace v2.0.0 when it became a standalone plugin.
oik-bwtrace v3.0.0 continues to follow these principles.
Shared library principles
- oik-bwtrace should be able to operate independently of the oik base plugin
- It will use shareable library functions, which are delivered and maintained as part of the plugin
- When oik is also present then the plugins will share the common functionality
- oik-bwtrace will defer to the oik base plugin for shared shareable libraries
- The shared functionality may be overseen by a self installing MU plugin