Trace attached hook functions text area field to enter a comma separated list of selected hooks for which you want to determine the attached hook functions.
Sample trace output
Sample output for
- The output shows the priority to which the functions are attached
- The number of parameters expected by the hook is shown after the semi-colon
- For each priority the functions are invoked in the order listed.
- Hooks implemented in methods are prefixed with the class e.g
- The code also supports anonymous functions showing
- If tracing is set to
BW_TRACE_VERBOSEyou also get a trace record for the
WP_Hookobject, from which the summary is produced.