21 to 30 of 88
|oik v3.0.0-beta.1220||oik v3.0.0-beta.1220 has been tested with WordPress 4.4 and WordPress Multisite.
This version includes a workaround for a problem introduced in WordPress 4.4; TRAC #35172, a follow on to TRAC #34060.
|oik v3.0.0-alpha.0917||oik v3.0.0-alpha.0917 now has improved compatibility with shortcake.||2015-09-17 16:30:20|
|oik v3.0.0-alpha.0820||v3.0.0-alpha.0820 contains a fix for WordPress Multisite when oik-bwtrace is not active||2015-08-20 09:36:56|
|oik v3.0.0-alpha.0806||oik v3.0.0-alpha.0806 is now compatible with oik-bwtrace v2.0.1 and oik-lib v0.0.2.||2015-08-06 16:10:40|
|oik v2.6-alpha.0724||oik v2.6-alpha.0724 fixes a problem when oik is installed but not oik-lib.||2015-07-24 18:12:27|
|oik v2.6-alpha.0722||oik v2.6-alpha.0722 now allows selection of a particular jQuery UI CSS file.||2015-07-22 10:38:43|
|oik v2.6-alpha.0525||Contains changes required by oik-bwtrace v1.25||2015-06-01 16:47:28|
|oik v2.5||oik v2.5, tested with WordPress 4.2 and WordPress MultiSite 4.2, is now available on wordpress.org and oik-plugins||2015-04-24 06:50:05|
|oik v2.5-beta.0409||oik v2.5-beta.0409 primarily contains a workaround to a problem with paginated shortcodes in WordPress 4.1.1||2015-04-09 10:54:22|
|oik v2.5-alpha.0130||oik v2.5-alpha.0130 is the first drop for oik v2.5.
This first version is primarily focussed on delivery of some prototype code to support the shortcake UI plugin.
For versions up to and including version 1.16 and 0.4 inclusive please see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oik/changelog/
- Version 1.17 was released on 27th November 2012
- Version 1.16 was released on 9th August 2012
- Version 1.15 was released on 5th July 2012
- Version 1.14 was released on 3rd July 2012
- Version 1.13 was released on 11th May 2012
- Version 1.12 was released on 30th April 2012
- Version 1.11 was released on 3rd April 2012
- Version 1.10 was released on 9th February 2012
- Version 1.9 was released on 31st December 2011
- Version 1.8 was released on 25th December 2011
- Version 1.7 was released on 10th December 2011
- Version 1.6 was released on 22nd November 2011
- Version 1.5 was released on 31st October 2011
- Version 1.4 was released on 3rd October 2011
- Version 1.3 and 1.3.1 was released on 14th September 2011
- Version 1.2 was released on 19th August 2011
- Version 1.1 was released on 10th August 2011
- Version 1.0 was released on 26th July 2011
- Version 0.8 was made available on 19th July 2011
- Version 0.7 was made available on 14th July 2011
- Version 0.6 was not released to WordPress.org
- Version 0.5 was made available on 16th April 2011
- Version 0.4 was made available on 21st Feb 2011.
Version 0.3 (17 Feb 2011)
- Added: Tiny MCE button for entry of the [ bw_button] shortcode parameters
- Added: Tiny MCE button to select an oik shortcode Note: optional parameters to the oik shortcode button are not yet effective
- Added: [ bw_email] for inline mailto: link. Use [ bw_mailto] for a link with a prefix
- Fixed: attempted to correct problems in this file – my misunderstanding of how to do links
- Fixed: Added (missing) code to expand the [ bw_picasa] shortcode
- Added: [ loik] shortcode – a link to the oik plugin
- Change: Moved art_button() to bobbfunc.inc so that it could be used on the oik options page
Version 0.2 (6 Feb 2011)
- Added , ,
- Renamed bwtrace to oik-bwtrace – but it still seems to want to Activate that plugin first. It’s supposed to activate oik base!
- Version 0.1 was tested on WordPress 3.1 and seemed to be OK, but I was unable to test the behaviour in the Visual editor since that wasn’t working for me.
Version 0.1 (5 Feb 2011)
- First official version, tested on 3.0.4
Version 0.01 (4 Feb 2011)
- first attempt at creating a WordPress plugin in the Plugin directory
- In creating oik I’d chopped out a lot of redundant code from a manually managed plugin I’d called bwapi.
- So it didn’t work.
For more information see the oik readme.txt