21 to 30 of 86
|oik v3.0.0-alpha.0820||v3.0.0-alpha.0820 contains a fix for WordPress Multisite when oik-bwtrace is not active||2015-08-20 09:36:56|
|oik v3.0.0-alpha.0806||oik v3.0.0-alpha.0806 is now compatible with oik-bwtrace v2.0.1 and oik-lib v0.0.2.||2015-08-06 16:10:40|
|oik v2.6-alpha.0724||oik v2.6-alpha.0724 fixes a problem when oik is installed but not oik-lib.||2015-07-24 18:12:27|
|oik v2.6-alpha.0722||oik v2.6-alpha.0722 now allows selection of a particular jQuery UI CSS file.||2015-07-22 10:38:43|
|oik v2.6-alpha.0525||Contains changes required by oik-bwtrace v1.25||2015-06-01 16:47:28|
|oik v2.5||oik v2.5, tested with WordPress 4.2 and WordPress MultiSite 4.2, is now available on wordpress.org and oik-plugins||2015-04-24 06:50:05|
|oik v2.5-beta.0409||oik v2.5-beta.0409 primarily contains a workaround to a problem with paginated shortcodes in WordPress 4.1.1||2015-04-09 10:54:22|
|oik v2.5-alpha.0130||oik v2.5-alpha.0130 is the first drop for oik v2.5.
This first version is primarily focussed on delivery of some prototype code to support the shortcake UI plugin.
|oik v2.4||oik version 2.4 was released to WordPress.org on Christmas Eve, 2014.||2014-12-24 14:07:44|
|oik v2.4-beta.1223||Fix for shortcodes that support pagination.||2014-12-23 18:52:11|
For versions up to and including version 1.16 and 0.4 inclusive please see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oik/changelog/
- Version 1.17 was released on 27th November 2012
- Version 1.16 was released on 9th August 2012
- Version 1.15 was released on 5th July 2012
- Version 1.14 was released on 3rd July 2012
- Version 1.13 was released on 11th May 2012
- Version 1.12 was released on 30th April 2012
- Version 1.11 was released on 3rd April 2012
- Version 1.10 was released on 9th February 2012
- Version 1.9 was released on 31st December 2011
- Version 1.8 was released on 25th December 2011
- Version 1.7 was released on 10th December 2011
- Version 1.6 was released on 22nd November 2011
- Version 1.5 was released on 31st October 2011
- Version 1.4 was released on 3rd October 2011
- Version 1.3 and 1.3.1 was released on 14th September 2011
- Version 1.2 was released on 19th August 2011
- Version 1.1 was released on 10th August 2011
- Version 1.0 was released on 26th July 2011
- Version 0.8 was made available on 19th July 2011
- Version 0.7 was made available on 14th July 2011
- Version 0.6 was not released to WordPress.org
- Version 0.5 was made available on 16th April 2011
- Version 0.4 was made available on 21st Feb 2011.
Version 0.3 (17 Feb 2011)
- Added: Tiny MCE button for entry of the [ bw_button] shortcode parameters
- Added: Tiny MCE button to select an oik shortcode Note: optional parameters to the oik shortcode button are not yet effective
- Added: [ bw_email] for inline mailto: link. Use [ bw_mailto] for a link with a prefix
- Fixed: attempted to correct problems in this file – my misunderstanding of how to do links
- Fixed: Added (missing) code to expand the [ bw_picasa] shortcode
- Added: [ loik] shortcode – a link to the oik plugin
- Change: Moved art_button() to bobbfunc.inc so that it could be used on the oik options page
Version 0.2 (6 Feb 2011)
- Added , ,
- Renamed bwtrace to oik-bwtrace – but it still seems to want to Activate that plugin first. It’s supposed to activate oik base!
- Version 0.1 was tested on WordPress 3.1 and seemed to be OK, but I was unable to test the behaviour in the Visual editor since that wasn’t working for me.
Version 0.1 (5 Feb 2011)
- First official version, tested on 3.0.4
Version 0.01 (4 Feb 2011)
- first attempt at creating a WordPress plugin in the Plugin directory
- In creating oik I’d chopped out a lot of redundant code from a manually managed plugin I’d called bwapi.
- So it didn’t work.
For more information see the oik readme.txt