|oik v2.0||After months of testing and many improvements, tweaks and fixes we’re ready to release the latest and greatest version of the oik base plugin… oik version 2.0
Changes at a glance
Upgrading the oik base plugin should be as simple as performing an automatic update.
The child plugins that were previously delivered as version 1.18 in oik version 1.17 are no longer included; they are already available for download from this website.
|oik v2.0-beta.0510||Includes a fix for displaying responsive images in IE9.||2013-05-10 14:24:29|
|oik v2.0-beta.0508||Only required if you need to use [bw_list] with thumbnail images||2013-05-08 14:21:54|
|oik v2.0-beta.0421||Added [bw_countdown] shortcode and improved [bw_wtf]||2013-04-21 14:05:11|
|oik v2.0-alpha.0329||Changes to allow oik-user to work without needing oik-plugins.||2013-03-29 13:17:52|
|oik v2.0-alpha.0326||Improved support for oik-user plugin||2013-03-26 17:51:52|
|oik v2.0-alpha-0322.1549||oik now provides its own contact form.||2013-03-25 16:50:49|
|oik v2.0-alpha.0315||Further improvements to the oik base plugin.||2013-03-15 13:15:22|
|oik 2.0-alpha.0304||Improvements to the prototype [bw_jq] shortcode capability. Download this version if you need support for the latest versions of oik-squeeze or oik-tunes||2013-03-04 20:11:43|
|oik base plugin v2.0-alpha.0224||oik version 2.0 delivers new shortcodes, and API improvements to enable new plugins.||2013-02-24 20:03:35|
For versions up to and including version 1.16 and 0.4 inclusive please see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oik/changelog/
- Version 1.17 was released on 27th November 2012
- Version 1.16 was released on 9th August 2012
- Version 1.15 was released on 5th July 2012
- Version 1.14 was released on 3rd July 2012
- Version 1.13 was released on 11th May 2012
- Version 1.12 was released on 30th April 2012
- Version 1.11 was released on 3rd April 2012
- Version 1.10 was released on 9th February 2012
- Version 1.9 was released on 31st December 2011
- Version 1.8 was released on 25th December 2011
- Version 1.7 was released on 10th December 2011
- Version 1.6 was released on 22nd November 2011
- Version 1.5 was released on 31st October 2011
- Version 1.4 was released on 3rd October 2011
- Version 1.3 and 1.3.1 was released on 14th September 2011
- Version 1.2 was released on 19th August 2011
- Version 1.1 was released on 10th August 2011
- Version 1.0 was released on 26th July 2011
- Version 0.8 was made available on 19th July 2011
- Version 0.7 was made available on 14th July 2011
- Version 0.6 was not released to WordPress.org
- Version 0.5 was made available on 16th April 2011
- Version 0.4 was made available on 21st Feb 2011.
Version 0.3 (17 Feb 2011)
- Added: Tiny MCE button for entry of the [ bw_button] shortcode parameters
- Added: Tiny MCE button to select an oik shortcode Note: optional parameters to the oik shortcode button are not yet effective
- Added: [ bw_email] for inline mailto: link. Use [ bw_mailto] for a link with a prefix
- Fixed: attempted to correct problems in this file – my misunderstanding of how to do links
- Fixed: Added (missing) code to expand the [ bw_picasa] shortcode
- Added: [ loik] shortcode – a link to the oik plugin
- Change: Moved art_button() to bobbfunc.inc so that it could be used on the oik options page
Version 0.2 (6 Feb 2011)
- Added , ,
- Renamed bwtrace to oik-bwtrace – but it still seems to want to Activate that plugin first. It’s supposed to activate oik base!
- Version 0.1 was tested on WordPress 3.1 and seemed to be OK, but I was unable to test the behaviour in the Visual editor since that wasn’t working for me.
Version 0.1 (5 Feb 2011)
- First official version, tested on 3.0.4
Version 0.01 (4 Feb 2011)
- first attempt at creating a WordPress plugin in the Plugin directory
- In creating oik I’d chopped out a lot of redundant code from a manually managed plugin I’d called bwapi.
- So it didn’t work.
For more information see the oik readme.txt